Attn: Applications submitted after August 6th will be processed in the order they are received. Some students may not be able to start school on 8/16. We will do out best to process your student’s application in a timely manner. Financial Aid is closed.
1. Please submit an online application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $200. (The non-refundable application fee for Prek-3 and Prek-4 is $40)
2. Provide required documentation/ forms:
- Report Card – A transcript of grades earned for the last two years and the current year-to-date grades
- School Reference Form – Take to student’s current school along with Form 2 (See Records Release Form below)
- Two Personal References (6th to 12th Grade)
- Student Questionnaire (6th to 12th Grade)
- Release of Records – (Form 2 – should be completed by parent and attached to the School Reference Form)
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
- If the student will play sports, the sport physical form must be turned in to the Athletic Director before they can join practice.
** Click Here for the Prek 3 and Prek 4 School Reference Form **
3. Once you have provided all of the required documentation, the Admission Office will contact you with available dates for the ENTRANCE EXAM. The cost of the exam is included in the application fee.
4. Only complete application packets will be evaluated by the FCS Admissions Review Team. Once the review is complete, the parent will receive notification for the final step in the process which is the INTERVIEW with the principal. All applicants, from PK-3 to 12th Grade, are required to go through the interview process with their parents.
5. Upon receiving and accepting an offer for admission to FCS, the parent will pay the registration fee and any other required deposit (please note registration fee and deposit are non-refundable). Click HERE for more information about tuition and fees.