Schedule a campus tour!
We encourage all parents and prospective to students to visit FCS. We are located at 4200 SW 89 Avenue in Miami. Our beautiful campus hosts different events throughout the year. We will be happy to schedule a campus tour for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please submit an online application and pay application fee of $200. (The non-refundable application fee for Prek-3 and Prek-4 is $40)
2. Provide required documentation/ forms:
- Report Card – A transcript of grades earned for the last two years and the current year-to-date grades
- School Reference Form – Take to student’s current school a long with Form 2 (See Records Release Form below)
- Two Personal References (6th to 12th Grade)
- Student Questionnaire (6th to 12th Grade)
- Release of Records – (Form 2 – should be completed by parent and attached to the School Reference Form)
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
- If the student will play sports, the sport physical form must be turned in to the Athletic Director before they can join practice.
** Click Here for the Prek 3 and Prek 4 School Reference Form **
3. Once you have provided all of the required documentation, the Admission Office will contact you with available dates for the ENTRANCE EXAM. The cost of the exam is included in the application fee.
4. Only complete application packets will be evaluated by the FCS Admissions Review Team. Once the review is complete, the parent will receive notification for the final step in the process which is the INTERVIEW with the principal. All applicants, from PK-3 to 11th Grade, are required to go through the interview process with their parents.
5. Upon receiving and accepting an offer for admission to FCS, the parent will pay the registration fee and any other required deposit (please note registration fee and deposit are non-refundable). Click HERE for more information about tuition and fees.
FL School Choice Scholarships
Florida Christian School accepts students on the John M. McKay Scholarship, Step Up for Students Program and the Personal Learning Scholarship Account. The application process is the same as described above. Additional documentation will be required. For more information, please visit our FL School Choice Scholarships page.
Florida Christian School’s Student Support Team (SST) is a group of specialized professionals who work together to identify and support the academic, social, emotional and spiritual needs of students with exceptional needs. The SST consists of the following areas of support: Discovery Program, Reading Program, Guidance Counseling, College Counseling, a Student Support Coordinator and Student Athlete Support Services. For more information about SST, please visit the Student Support page.
Florida Christian School’s International student Program hosts F-1 students from all over the world. Our staff is prepared to assist students and families with their educational experience. FCS offers academic support, tutoring, ESL, specialized trips and college counseling events, as well as the opportunity to experience the cultural diversity of South Florida. Additional documentation will be required. For more information, please visit our International Students page.
Florida Christian School admits students of any race, color or ethnic origin and grants to them all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to all students at the school.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com. We look forward to serving you!