Florida Christian School has a Student Support Team (SST) which provides quality support to students with exceptional needs. For more information, please visit our SST page.
Florida Christian School accepts students on the John M. McKay Scholarship, Step Up for Students Program and the Personal Learning Scholarship Account.
If you have already been awarded one of the above scholarships, please see below.
1. In order for FCS to register your child’s scholarship with our school:
a. Your child must apply, be accepted and enrolled as a student at FCS before the scholarship registration deadline. Enrollment is complete once all enrollment fees have been paid.
– the application process can be found on the Apply to FCS page. Students with McKay or PLSA scholarships will need to provide additional documentation (IEP, Psycho-educational report, 504 or other) as part of the required documentation to complete their application packet.
b. You must provide the scholarship award letter to Admissions before the scholarship registration deadline.
2. Other Fees: Each family is responsible for all other tuition payments and fees (i.e. Enrollment Fee, Improvement Fee, Re-enrollment Fee, books, uniforms, etc.). Please contact Esther Roque, firstname.lastname@example.org, to verify your monthly tuition payment.
*Scholarship funds are collected on a quarterly basis
3. Attendance: FCS must verify that your child has at least 95% attendance
4. Check Endorsement: Once your check has arrived, you will be contacted by phone/ email. You must come in to the business office to endorse your check within 7 business days from the you are contacted. Your account will asses a late fee should you fail to endorse your check within the 7 days.