Join the Florida Christian School Family
Florida Christian School is a private non-denominational Christian school located in Miami, Fl. We exist to provide quality Christian education for preschool through 12th grade.
Our mission is to develop well-rounded students through excellent academics and extracurricular activities, while seeking to win the lost to Christ and equip Christians with the skills and the knowledge to change the world for Christ.
At this time, we are looking for the following full-time faculty and staff positions for the 2023-2024 school year. Applicants must align with Florida Christian School's vision, mission statement, and spiritual beliefs. If you would like to submit your information for review, please send your resume and application as indicated below.
Faculty & Staff
Please download and complete the appropriate application. Submit your completed application and resume to Kristine Miro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After Care Staff — Application
- Preschool Teachers — Application
- Elementary Teachers — Application
- Middle School Teachers — Application
- High School Teachers — Application
- Substitute Teachers — Application
Please download and complete the coaching application. Submit your completed application and resume to Beth King at email@example.com.
- Middle School Girls Cheer – Head Coach
- Varsity Football – Defensive Coordinator
- Varsity Girls Basketball – Head Coach
- Varsity Girls Volleyball – Head Coach
- Varsity Girls Volleyball – Assistant Coaches
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We are always open to receiving applications for strong educators in all subjects for elementary, middle, and high school. Please submit your resume and application to Kristine Miro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Florida Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Florida Christian School admits students of any race to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students.