How To Apply
The average student at Florida Christian School:
- has an average 3.0 GPA, or high academic standing
- provides an exceptional reference from a pastor, teacher, and/or administrator
- has favorable behavior records
- is involved in extra curricular activities
- is open to Christian teaching
We are here to serve you as you consider Florida Christian School. Our personal approach to the admission process allows us to get to know your family and explore why so many have chosen Florida Christian School not only as a school but as an extended family. Our admissions application takes ten minutes to complete.
Early Decision is available to children of alumni and families who select Florida Christian School as their first choice in grades that are entry points. For more information, and to request for your application to be considered for Early Decision, please contact Admissions.
October 23, 2023
January 23, 2024
January 31, 2024
By March 1, 2024
|After February 1, 2024
After March 15, 2024
*All applications in which their checklists have not been completed, will be considered a Regular Decision Applicant and their enrollment decisions will be communicated upon completion of the admission process on a rolling basis. Applications may be submitted until the grade level is full or you may be placed on a waiting list.
Fill out and submit the non-refundable application fee of $40 for 2K, 3K and 4K and $200 for K5 – 12th grade to begin the admissions process.
In addition to the application, please note the list below of all required paperwork/forms we will need to finalize your students application. Florida Christian School accepts all forms and transcripts electronically only. The referenced forms below are part of the application. You will be asked to enter names and email addresses for the respective parties. Please use the upload features on the application to submit all paperwork as directed.
- School Reference Form (1st to 12th grade) – OR – Preschool Form (2K – 5K)
- Teacher Reference Form
- Family Character Reference Form (Pastor, FCS Staff, Alumni or Community Leader Reference)
- Student Questionnaire (6th to 12th grade)
- Transcripts for the last 2 years and current report card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Any additional documentation
For 2K Applicants
- Child must turn two by June 1st
- You may apply when applications open, but please note that observations will not be scheduled until January to accommodate child development. Observations are scheduled in the order received.
Please schedule your child’s observation/entrance exam directly on your checklist in your application’s portal.
- Preschool observations are conducted for all incoming 2K, 3K, and 4K students.
- Entrance exams are conducted for all incoming K5 to 12th grade students.
Florida Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Florida Christian School admits students of any race to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students.