Patriots On Mission
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”
Patriots on Mission was launched in 2018 as a school-wide missions initiative. The goal of Patriots on Mission is to develop our students to be the next generation of servant leaders, who will be the hands and feet of Jesus in our community and the world. Through partnerships with like-minded organizations, our students serve both locally and globally through quarterly school-wide mission projects and additional missional projects. These projects are primarily funded by our monthly ‘No Uniform Day’ donations given by students, and additional donations by parents.
Donations & Projects Made Possible by Patriots on Mission
- Collected and packed over 2000 bags of food towards the Backpack Program
- Delivered weekly meal bags through the Backpack Program to under-resourced students at neighboring Southwest Senior High School, totaling over 2000 bags to-date
- Donated over 2000 boxes to Operation Christmas Child
- Donated over $3500 to the Heartbeat of Miami organization
- Donated over 600 student kits, 60 teacher kits, and 3000 meals to Mission to Haiti families
- Sent a team of FCS staff members to serve on a Mission Trip in Haiti
- Donated over 150 meals to first responders during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Donated 100 hand-washing stations to Haiti during the COVID-19 pandemic
Make A Difference Through Patriots On Mission "No Uniform Days"
Help local partners by participating in our No Uniform Days! FCS designates one day a month as a Patriots on Mission ‘No Uniform Day’. Each student’s online donation of $25 covers all 10 No Uniform Days and all funds go towards our Patriots on Mission Program.